Nothing In My Way Nothing In My Way

Not bad.

The voices are too high and annoying for a serious music video. You also ruin all of the cool pixelly goodness you have going on in some parts with extremely simple hand animated stuff in others. All in all a success though.

If I Had Eyes If I Had Eyes

Hmm...

A nice, simple animation. But what does this have to do with "Of Mice and Men" (because that's obviously where you got the names)?

Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

Nice job.

I love all the weebl and bobs, so that's not saying much, but thats okay. I liked the walkie talkie.

How not to die' How not to die'

Not bad!

I like the portal reference. The deaths were pretty funny too.

Bankomat Bankomat

Great Animation.

I think i get what it means, but I'm not sure. Here's my guess. I think it's a metaphor for there will always be someone who wants to help, but in the end, they'll turn into what was hurting you in the first place.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Great job!

Portal is such a great game. And this video was really well done! The one problem was, felt there was too much looking at GLaDOS. Oh well! And coffie, that's sad it took you five hours. I did it in less than three.

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

Great Graphics!

It was one of the better flashes I have seen graphically. I also liked the portal reference.

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

Good job.

You use all of the portal references really well. Its such a hilarious game! I hope there are more video game spoofs to come.

Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea" Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea"

It's amazing how you can turn a story into a song so well.